Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Daybook

The first cold morning of the season is here!
I am.... snuggled up in my best chair with my favorite blanket wrapped around me.  It was dark when I got up, but now the sun is playing with the trees, stretching long shadows across my street.  It's going to be a gorgeous day.   
I am.....trying to glean research papers for source work on my group project for school.  Scholarly writing is a little dry, but even at that, I still find the subject fascinating.  While I'm working,  I can listen to Bach keyboard works, I can listen to Trio Sonatas, I cannot listen to songs.  My brain bends too close to singing than thinking.   I find myself breathing in phrases and then humming, and then completely distracted and done.   
I am.....listening to german art songs, hence the blog post vs the researching.  Now there are small people up getting zucchini bread (kunni bread as Bity calls it) and ready for breakfast.  
I can't wait to walk the kids to school, have a hot cup of tea and enjoy today.  

No comments: