Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's my birthday week!!  Yeah!!  I have lots of fun things to do this week.
  • I was sick on the couch yesterday afternoon and evening-  blah start to an otherwise wonderful week.  But the doc says all is well, so I will just keep resting until I'm better.
  • Today I have laundry and general cleanup going on.  We are having new carpet installed in our living room and bedrooms, so the toy migration to the playroom has begun.  Then I have to start on the clothes.  
  • Tomorrow I am taking a group of students to the opera to see a student matinee of Pagliacci-  a relatively short, depressing dramatic show, which should be really fun.  I scheduled extra shopping time on Michigan Ave, too.  
  • Thursday MOPS, Ballet and Chorale.  Always a fun day, no matter what week it is.
AND THEN THE BIG DAY!!!!  
Yes, I will be 33 years old.  
  • 20 years since I was 13
  • 15 years since I was 18
  • And 10 years since I graduated from college
 That last one kills me.  I feel like I was in college yesterday.  
I am having lunch with my birthday friend, Melinda.  We see each other 2 times a year, on our birthdays.  Hers is in September, so we catch up on all the stuff that happens in 6 months.  She is one of my favorite people, and I can't wait to spend a little time with her.
Then my mommy is cooking me dinner.  And she loves me.  I wonder if I can leave the kids at home with Pat.  Then I could have my mommy and daddy all to myself.  It's been 29 years since I was 5.

Really, Mom, Angel Food with strawberries and whipped cream, please!!!   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....with all your doctor visits I think that you should see another kind of doctor....perhaps you need an evaluation of your sever case of hypochondria?

Also, I thought you were turning 25 this week? Who told you that you were 33? They must have been wrong. You are the prettiest 25 year old in town!

Love ya!

Janie S. said...

Shut up, pooper!

megs @ whadusay said...

Enjoy your birthday week! And since I won't be at MOPS on Thursday to with it to you in person... HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

HEYHEYHEY!!!!
You're 33!
Hooray!
Today is your birthday!
Friday the 13!
Yay!
This just got ridonk.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chelsey B.