Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crazy!

This past week has just been crazy.  I can't even write a post about it, it was just too wacko. 
Pat is home from his out of state work week and it is nice to have him back.  I underestimate how much he helps me around the house and how much I love his companionship and camaraderie.  BTW, I never underestimate how much I love that man. 
I do have a very sweet new nephew named Cameron, he is still in the hospital due to prematurity and a little jaundice.  He should be coming home soon.  I got to hold him yesterday for about a half an hour, and he is so tiny and perfect.  
It's my birthday month!!  I plan to celebrate all month long.  I don't know how. I just will.  I think maybe I will buy myself flowers each week...  I have tulips this week from the store- I prefer them outside. WARM UP!  (Just a little shout out to the universe)
As of now, I have books to read, laundry to run, newsletter to write, work to get to, baby to visit and children to take care of.  More Later!   

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh Janie Jane I love that you have now adopted my birthday mindset. Yes you mocked me for my love of the birthday, but you have now joined my team, the team that celebrates one's birthday ALL MONTH LONG. Welcome my sister, we have cake and balloons here.