Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmastime Is Here!

Christmas Things are happening around here!


  • Cocopugs has a Christmas book called Christmastime is Here! AND I always sing the Peanuts Christmas Song until she tells me to 'just read it, mama!'

  • A student of mine dropped off a HUGE fruit and candy basket yesterday. We have been low on fruit because Pat has been doing the majority of the shopping and only buys for a day of eating. CB and Coco each ate a pear, and kiwi and an apple yesterday. It was so very kind and unexpected.

  • We just made our Christmas Beds with red and green flannel sheets for the girls, and pink moose flannel sheets for us. Cozy and Dorky all at the same time.

  • I made my last minute run to Target last night for the stockings and a frantic gift exchange. I must have a bag of Ghiridelli Chocolate Mint squares, and Pat must have a tin of Hazelnut Chocolate Pirouettes. The kids get an apple, and orange, and some candy canes. (and a movie to watch on the way to Gramma's)

  • CB is SO excited she is driving me crazy getting into things, helping me organize the fruit basket stuff, and sneaking candy at the same time. Like I don't notice she's totally wired. Ahhh..she comes by the sneakiness honestly.

  • The last of the wrapping will be done tonight either at home of Gramma's depending on the weather. I hope Pat gets home early and we can leave, but otherwise we will enjoy a quiet day around here.

Merry Christmas!!


No comments: