Thursday, February 19, 2009

Relationships, Part II and other assorted oddities

UPDATES:

1. I do suck at some relationships. With my husband, I don't mind being confrontational and apparently have been so recently to the point he told me I was mean and obnoxious. What? I'm not perfect? Don't tell the kids!!! So I'm adjusting my attitude and am going for sweet and tough. Kind of like overcooked BBQ ribs. The way to his heart is through his (illusionary) stomach.

2. CB is home and doing great from her recent stay at the hospital. She is a bit slow, a bit grumpy and tired, and getting a bit more love from her mama- I have been doting on her because she is just a little peanut! (And I love her with a renewed sense of purpose)

3. Cocopugs keeps asking when her 'osplittle' toys are coming. Why doesn't she get presents? Don't we love her? She is really so funny, cute and sweet with her little bob and curls.

4. I have been playing with my new macbook- it's neat. I like it. I am tackling the router and transfer of files this afternoon, so we'll see how much I like it then.

5. CB has a loose tooth. What's the going rate for a first tooth?

2 comments:

Christina said...

In regards to the tooth maybe I am cheap, but I think a few quarters would be fine. But I do think that some parents give more now--like a dollar. Truth be told, Cole doesn't understand the value of money yet--to him a quarter and a nickle might be the same. So what is the point in giving him a bunch of money.

Relationships...they are tricky. I haven't exactly been sweetness and light lately either. Sometimes I think they need a sharp dose of reality (however I NEVER need a sharp dose of reality as I am the perfect spouse)

megs @ whadusay said...

Mya just lost hers - we gave her two quarters - she was pumped. Although she told me a friend from school received $10. I think that is ridiculous!!!