For the entirety of 11 years lived in this house, I have had some junk room, some bin, some ugly spot that needed to be cleaned. Today I am tackling that bug.
For crying out loud, there is 2200 square feet of house here- not huge, but certainly able to comfortably accommodate 2 grown ups and 3 children. We have a garage, we have an attic, we have lots of stuff. We are going to have lots less here pretty soon. I have big plans for a family free-cycle, and then a garage sale, and then a mass donation.
So when this quest is over, I hope to have:
- 1 (large) bin with my past: journals, letters, recordings, transcripts & report cards and that is all. If anyone wants to know who I was back in the day, those journals should suffice.
- A laundry room where I can effectively do *GASP* laundry.
- Some storage for household items easy at hand
- a place for my husband to easily access his hunting gear
- a lovely entry from garage to home without the desperate sigh *I should really get this done*
There's a monkey soon to be off my back and I can't wait to tell him GOODBYE!