Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things I am Thankful for...

Ok, who cares about me, how about the things I am thankful for...

1. Hot Chocolate
2. Cheeky kisses, huggles, nosey nosers, gentle hands, and cold ears
3. 3T polka dot nightgowns
4. Lavender baby wash
5. Preschooler naps
6. Nice conversations and discussions with my parents
7. Sisters/ Mom weekends away
8. Concerts
9. Clean laundry, washed floors, vacuumed carpets
10. Giada, Jamie and Nigella on Saturday mornings
11. My sensitive, tough, intelligent and sweet siblings.
12. My friends, their complications and mine
13. Patrick Michael
14. Chopin Mazurkas, Bach Cantatas, Schubert Leider, Brahms Requiem
15. Black and White photography
16. Learning new music, even ABBA
17. Mastering old music
18. Wild dreams, crazy life. There is a big difference.
19. Creamy lobster bisque, chicken and mushroom stuffed pastry, chocolate torte
20. Positive balances, tax refunds, having way more than enough
21. Water coloring
22. Writing blog entries
23. The Holy Spirit whose presence blesses my life daily
24. The discipline of work- I love my vocation.
25. Ummm... LIFE!! It's a gift

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a great way to start February!